Never fly

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Chanmal's review of SpiceJet

“Never fly”

Written on: 26/06/2013 by Chanmal (1 review written)

Dont ever fly in spicejet they are the cheaters I flew from srilanka to chennai and my connecting to Coimbatore got the boarding pass but they off loaded me bcz it was deepavail festival time and they had issued my seat to a vip and they didnot have the courtesy to refund the money or issue another ticket and they cunningly spoke saying if I give my boarding pass only they will give my baggages and since I am not a person to fight I got a fresh ticket from jet airways but this should not happen to a international traveller latter I heard from a person standing next to me in the airport that they sold that ticket for 12000 while the cost of the ticket was only 5000 rs. I am very sad such things are happening bcz I made so many complaints and spoke to the head office but no response Iam a frequent traveller and from that day I make sure I never take spicejet to any of my sectors..after issuing the boarding pass and checking in all the baggages offloading a passenger will never happen in any airline they will give many excuses saying that they called my name I didnot response but all lies I was seated just there and it was very important for me to go to Coimbatore. So don't believe them never fly in spicejet afterwards I heard so many stories like this so please be alert.