Would not recommend wish I had taken note of reviews

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Singapore Airlines

“Would not recommend wish I had taken note of reviews”

Written on: 14/09/2012

We always fly BA but decided to book with SA to try out the new A380. There was just NO space at all. We are not by any strtch of the imagination large, my husband is slim and 6 ft and I am mid height and slim...but we were really cramped.

We fly from Heathrow to Singapore onto Oz and then the return route. It was just VERY uncomfortable. Seats were hard, no leg room and no width.
On top of that service was very variable. At best okay at worse cool and you felt if you asked for something it was an inconvenience. Food was POOR. Cold, they ran out of a choice. Whilst economy airline food is never good, this was worse than BA or Quantas or Virgin.

We were just SO very disappointed. There was just no customer service, no space, films okay but the same both way even though we went out in July and back in August.
We will not fly with this airline again and will advise our friends not too as well.

Margarethajulie's Comment

Written on: 27/09/2012

I agree with you. I took SQ with new A380 from Singapore - London and the economy class seats were horrible. Very very cramped, very less leg room, the seats were hard and could only recline a little, made it really hard to sleep on. This is terrible for 12 hours flight. Will never take Singapore Airlines anymore for long hour flight with A380