Try much harder!

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

70McCarty's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“Try much harder!”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by 70McCarty (1 review written)

Flew with Ryanair as they had the most direct route to my destination. The check-in at Stansted was a bit of a joke, we were the last in our particular queue and for some reason the staff member left her desk with out some much as a nod. We stood there for a few minutes before someone alerted her to her lapse and she returned rather sheepishly. The boarding was a bit slow as is the norm with the budget airlines. The staff were ok on this occasion polite in the main. The flight back was worse I had booked seats to keep the kids with us which was ok, however when I tried to put my rucksack in the over-head lockers I was told it had to go under the seat in front of me! So I pay extra for booking the seats and then because I don't bring on a BIG cabin bag on board I get penalised. The lesson is to use a cabin case whatever otherwise you have a cramped uncomfortable journey if you have long legs. I wont be rushing to use them again, probably use EasyJet or Flybe.

Villasdirect's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2014

I had the same argument with EasyJet....! I had a small briefcase containing my laptop and everyone else had suitcases. I am 6'2" and need the legroom which is bad at best - I was absolutely furious but the crew didn't give a damn. I use points now and fly with BA - *much* cheaper if you use your points cleverly, and so much more civilised! Example : Gatwick : Nice return - Easyjet £200, BA £80 plus 5,000 Avios points - luggage, manners, legroom included - oh and a free drink and snack ;-)