I wouldn't even recommend to an enemy

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

NigelAntoni's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“I wouldn't even recommend to an enemy”

Written on: 15/03/2013 by NigelAntoni (2 reviews written)

I had intended to go into so much detail about how poor a company Ryanair is: how they have only two aims - to screw every last penny out of their travelling herds, and at the same time to make the travelling experience as appalling as they possibly can for the glum captives they carry. But really what can I say that a glance through the other comments on these pages has already said. I suppose if I were a cheery type I would admit that my recent experience, being something of a cross between being in the steerage of the Titanic and in the confines of a 1942 cattle-wagon was not as bad as many other stories I have read.

But really, the whole Ryanair experience is so appalling it really makes me wonder why I don't only travel to places I can walk to. It would be far more pleasurable than riding as a 3rd class sardine. No wonder they came 16th out of 16 in the recent Which Survey "Most popular short haul airline".