FANTASTIC FLIGHTS TO DUBLIN & BARCELONA

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“FANTASTIC FLIGHTS TO DUBLIN & BARCELONA”

Written on: 20/02/2013

In 2011 I flew from Gatwick (London) to Dublin on FR113, the aircraft EI-EFH was great. the staff were friendly the cabin was tidy and the seats were comfy. We departed about 10 minutes later than scheduled, however we still landed in Dublin 20 minutes early. I came back the same day and the evening flights were even better.
In 2012 I flew from Stansted (London) to Barcelona on FR9810, the aircraft EI-DYD was clean, tidy and comfy. The cabin crew were not so good due to the fact that none of them could speak fluent understandable English. We took off 15 minutes late but landed 40 minutes early. I returned the same day on FR9815, it was an excellent flight. The staff were so friendly I thought I was flying BA xD. The aircraft departed 15 minutes early and landed 30 minutes early. I shall hopefully be flying to Gothenburg or Dublin in 2013!