Cheap & gets you there

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

cfin's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“Cheap and gets you there”

Written on: 12/02/2013 by cfin (2 reviews written)

Stupidly cheap. Ignore people hating on this airline. I flew to Poland and back from Dublin for $50. They try to sell you all kinds of junk on board. Its a laugh. Its Cheap and a good business model. They will get you there and you do get what you pay for. I would recommended them. Its an experience that everyone should have.

Catherine001's Response to cfin's Review

Written on: 13/02/2013

Ryanair may get you there but the problem is they might not bring you back! Through no fault of our daughter's and as a direct result of Ryanair staff errors, our daughter and her friend were left to figure out a way to get home from their vacation even though they paid for a return flight with Ryanair. It cost us an additional £512 to get the girls home. Not cheap at all. Ironically, since this happened, I went online and read the commentaryon Ryanair. If I knew then what I know now, our daughter would not have flown with this airline. People need to be aware of the issues with this carrier to make an informed cost vs risk decision. For us, it wasn't worth it.