choclate loving assistant

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“choclate loving assistant”

Written on: 03/12/2012

I was flying to see my mother from Luton Airport. In the duty free part of the airport I purchased an expensive box of sweat as a gift for my mum. Upon entrance to the plane I was stopped by an assistant for weighing my hand luggage, which was over weight by 200g. I weigh myself 48kg and found it outrageous that such a small amount prevented me from entering. But of course there was a trick, turns out this assistant didn't eat lunch and, so found the insolence to demand the sweets in my hand. I shall never fly with this company again and advise others to be prepared for awful customer service.

6Martin6's Comment

Written on: 10/12/2012

Use people power DON'T FLY Ryan Air

Omearatho's Comment

Written on: 01/01/2013

Use brains do, save yourself some money, and instead of complaining, follow the hand baggage rules, 10kgs isn't that hard to stick to!!!