BLATANT PROFITEERS

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Hughesjs's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“BLATANT PROFITEERS”

Written on: 17/08/2012 by Hughesjs (1 review written)

RYAN AIR or RYANAIR - BE WARNED

I would not use Ryan Air again under any circumstances. Their website is confusing (deliberately some might say) and any contravention of their numerous rules results in punative penalties. I am an experienced traveller but they still managed to extract an extra €300 out of me when far away and with a family to get home. Some might think that they try and trap you at every turn but most of all when they size your hand baggage in their magic size tester. Make sure it's not too big or you will pay a big price! We had no valid boarding passes apparently although we printed of all that we could see on the website. The price of the two minutes work to print new ones was €60 per person (or €300 for my family). If you read the paperwork when you haven't got a hundred people behind you it says its €40 per person but they charged us €60 as they could I suppose. The stress and hassle and the cattle market like conditions just isn't worth the saving if you have a family to transport. Particularly if they are likely to make up the saving in some other way! You have been warned!!