customer service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“customer service”

Written on: 31/07/2012

just off phone to customer service !!!service was terrible after waiting 10min for call to be answered at 10pence a minute a male voice that i found hard to understand asked for ref no which i gave had to repeat a few times explained that the holiday company had made a mistake with my name i was abrubtly told that their would be a 110.pounds charge for the error as i did not make this mistake of which he would not let me explain he says someone has got to pay .thankyou for your call end of call thankyou.as i have not given my passport no why is their such a high cost when we dont fly for another 7weeks i have payed for extra luggage after booking no problems why when their has been a mix up at travel firm is this kind customer service aloud at least let me tell my story .it will be cheaper to get a new passport with my shortened name on that or rebook seats admin charges a digrace .as i have already flown twice this year with ryanair why is my details not on their computers other companys can do this .WHY DOES THIS COMPANY NOT REPLY TO REVIEWS????