They are OK but not cheap

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Ryanair - www.ryanair.com

“They are OK but not cheap”

Written on: 26/07/2012

Having returned from Lanzarote, I have to say that Ryan Air were not as bad as I thought they would be. Although I found them not to be as cheap as intially thought as they add charges for DEBIT card payments (which a lot of companies do not.it is a debit card not a credt card, so the money comes straight out of the bank account!!). The planes are good, seats comfortable and at least you don't have to pay to use the loo (which was a rumour I'd hearD). I wish the cabin crew looked a bit happier though. On both outward and inbound journeys not one of the crew broke into a smile at any stage of the flight! If they don't want to do this job there are plenty of unemployed people who would jump at the chance. I'm not sure i'f fly with them again because as I say there are a lot of extra charges so our flights were not as cheap as we originally thought. Onthe whole not bad, good timing and we were half an hour earlier landing on the return journey.