Do not use this airline!!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Knight10's review of Monarch - www.monarch.co.uk

“Do not use this airline!! ”

Written on: 22/09/2012 by Knight10 (1 review written)

We started out holiday on by arriving at Manchester airport at 5.15 for our 7.35 flight. Earlier in the week my mother
In law contacted monarch to check the terminal we were
Flyin from to be told terminal 1. Upon arrival our taxi driver informed
Us that the terminals had changed and it's
Actually terminal 2. This mean we Had to make the journey with all out luggage to the correct place. Upon arrival around 5.45 a flights were being checked in across
The desks this meant we queued for Over an hour to Check out bags, during this time as it was talking the staff that long other who had arrived after us for flight were then
Ushered to the front of the queues as there flight was
Closing!! Joke
Upon arriving at the desk we were then informed we couldn't sit together as a party. There were 7 adults
And by 5 year old niece YES THEY WERE PREPARED TO LET HER SIT ALONE!!
Eventually we managed to get her say with one of the
Party but this was after much more waiting around! We had arrived in plenty of time to get checked in to sit together!
We ten had to rush though security and reached departure
Lounge for our names to be called for boarding!!!
We made the flight.After a brilliant holiday we then get to
Faro airport to be advise our plane has been changed to a euro atlantic. After being called to the boarding gate at 10.50 we then were left until 11.25 before transported to the plane. Our flight was planned for 11.35, once on the plane we were then left sat on the runway for 40 minutes! The plane was stuffy and uncomfortable! I am 5 months pregnant so last thing I wanted to be doing was sitting for extra 40 mins!!
To be fair this plane was fine but didn't have any drinks or snack
Only cold coffees or tea supplied by the airline
Once on the ground and leaving the plane one of the ground crew asked to spk to the pilot as the tyre was
Flat on the plane!!
After then reading about the birmingham flight I can honestly say I would rather flight with Ryanair there cheaper but at Least u know what u are getting!! Very bad first experience and will not fly with monarch again!!!
I am not a fussy person however this was worse experience ever

Visit monarch.co.uk