Inconsistent Service

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Malaysia Airlines

“Inconsistent Service ”

Written on: 12/04/2012

We flew economy to Bangkok recently from KLIA and we were happy to board a new plane with state of the art entertainment screen. After taking off, headsets were not distributed which prompted us to ask. We were told that the flight is too short and hence headsets will not be available. Needless to say my children, husband and I were extremely dissappointed. When mealtime came, we were told that we have to settle with whats left because most of the meals are already taken up. I thought this was strange considering the flight wasn't even half full. When we flew back from Bangkok to KLIA 3 days later, headsets were give out, meal choices available and the flight was full!! Another inconcictency was that on the flight to Bangkok, my children were served first, but on the way back, they were served together with everyone else....!!

This is not the only time I have experience inconsistent service with MAS. It always happens of flights to less glamorous places like Asia and Saudi Arabia. I emailed my grouses to MAS thru their website but I received an email saying their inbox was full and the email will not be sent.