Lufthansa is awful

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

JazmynSantiago's review of Lufthansa

“Lufthansa is awful”

Written on: 02/09/2014 by JazmynSantiago (1 review written)

Flew from USA to Kiev, Ukraine on 8/6/14 on Lufthansa. When I arrived Kiev my suitcase was not there. Went to Lost and Found and filed report. I had some questions and they directed me to the Lufthansa office, The Lufthansa employee said they did not know how to answer my questions and could not help. In 5 days my suitcase was delivered to me. Driver told me it would have been there sooner but Lufthansa gave them the wrong address. When I opened the suitcase I found some items were stolen and some broken items.

Marianne555's Comment

Written on: 02/09/2014

clearly american TSA agents take luggage and take all items, typical americans ( i heard TSA agents even take food stamps which most american live on, no health care on top of that)