Friendly Low (not) Fares, Unfriendly seat allocation

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

topkat1966's review of Jet2.com

“Friendly Low (not) Fares, Unfriendly seat allocation”

Written on: 20/03/2013 by topkat1966 (1 review written)

My wife & myself have booked return flights to Rome Fiumicino in April. We have already paid £12 for the 'privilege' of online check-in and so-called allocated seats. Online check-in opened about two days ago; we have been allocated seats 31B and 32F (away from each other on opposite sides of the aircraft, and on separate rows) on an aircraft that is presently full of empty/unallocated seats. This is yet another cynical money-grabbing ploy by unfriendly Jet2 (like the online check-in fee) designed to extract yet another £20 out of us to enable us to sit together in seats of our choice. Jet2 should, as a minimum, allocate seats together on an almost empty aircraft. They are such a miserly money-grabbing outfit they probably deliberately split-up families with young children.

I just wish Easyjet, with whom we travel to Lanzarote 3 or 4 times a year, and have never had cause to complain about, flew to Fiumicino!

Lanchesterpetresort's Response to topkat1966's Review

Written on: 05/07/2013

I agree Easyjet don't fly to a lot of places, hopefully that will change soon as I much prefer them!