Hidden Charges

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Jet2.com

“Hidden Charges”

Written on: 08/05/2012

Incredible rip off what ever way you turn !! oN The outward flight charged £50 for not checking in online and then when checked in online in Hungary because I could not print boarding pass was charged £17 for them to print at airport !

Guest's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2012

I recently forgot my boarding pass flying to Benidorm from Liverpool via Ryanair. They wanted £60 to print the boarding pass for me so £17 is very good!

Frequenttravellers's Comment

Written on: 16/06/2012

its a silly question, but why didnt you print off your boarding passes for both journeys, before you left home for the airport? The charges are all clear in the rules and regs ...............

Shaz47's Comment

Written on: 13/06/2012

Recently I flew from Liverpool to Benidorm via Ryanair. I forgot my boarding pass and they wanted £60 to print this for me so £17 is cheap!