not so bad at all

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Jet Airways

“not so bad at all”

Written on: 19/07/2013

I travelled on jet london-delhi-london last week; w0121-0122 .going out to delhi was a full house flight but crew coped admirably. I found the toilets very well maintained and functioning throughout. Due my own mistake I did not specify an aisle seat and felt a bit claustrophobic. I requsted for a supply of oxygen to feel comfortable.this was done very promptly and hostesses kept asking me if they should announce for a doctor which was not necessary but their concern was genuine. For the return leg I decided to visit jet office in connaught place. Within minutes they were able to organise an aisle seat making return journey ever so. Comfortable. However, there should be concern at head office about taste of food served. All the ingredients are there but food is bland. I think jet's caterers could learn indian meals preparation from our countrymen at heathrow. There is a lack of imagination. We were served tea and icecream in the space of five minutes. Jet was testing condition of passengers teeth !! But I take my hat off for inflight crew. They worked relentlessly to ensure good service. Response to special calls was prompt and uniforms smart. In fact as we were about to land at heathrow I started chatting up with one of the hostesses , she was so thrilled that someone decided to have a chat. I naturally complimented her for great service.