Awful Customer 'Service'

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

nver's review of Flybe

“Awful Customer 'Service'”

Written on: 15/08/2014 by nver (1 review written)

I paid full fare for my Flybe flight from Paris CDG to Manchester and couldn't get to the airport due to simultaneous train, taxi and air traffic control strikes in France.

I sent an email to Flybe the evening before the flight to see if the flight was affected (as the hotline was closed) and to see if it was cancelled if I'd be eligible for any refund. After another chaser email, I eventually got a 'fob off' reply over 1 month later advising that another carrier ran the flight on their behalf and so I would need to contact them for any information, despite their details being the only ones on the flight paperwork. At this point I decided I'd give up and not take my chances in future with an airline with such a shoddy organisation behind it.

Shame - probably a great low cost airline with a useful range of routes, but sadly let down by catastrophic customer services.

Nver's Response to nver's Review

Written on: 17/08/2014

Update: After some gentle coercion, Flybe made amends for the lack of customer service response and gave mitigating circumstances behind the delays which have been accepted. Case closed with a happy ending.