very bad experience

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Emirates

“very bad experience”

Written on: 16/11/2013

I have travelled in emirates on various occasions. It sad to say that the staff are extremely rude to Asian passengers while they are adequately polite to the westerners. Once travelling from UK to dubai with my infant, despite repeated request from the staff for drinking water, I wasn't provided any. the British gentle man sitting next to me thankfully intervened and had to call them personally for me to get some drinking water. It seems that they have some racist prospective in their dealings.the only reason I am travelling with this airline is because they have direct flights to many countries. Anyways I believe its high time the emirates give good training to its crew.

Paksh's Comment

Written on: 23/11/2013

very true. My flight was on the 23/11/2013 and I was harassed by young female crew for an extra carry on luggage which was extremely fragile and sentimental. They tend to want to assert authority and be ignorant to the needs of asian customers for some unknown reason. Thank goodness for their senior staff in putting the younger ones in place!