consistently terrible

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

ygClancy331's review of EasyJet

“consistently terrible”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by ygClancy331 (1 review written)

CONSISTENTLY TERRIBLE.

I travelled with my family throughout europe this summer and learned that their low fares were actually higher than the larger airlines, but what made it terrible was the service.

When you add the cost of checked luggage (that the airline does not list in the advertised price) the price of the ticket is much higher. The carry-on limits are very strict too. For example, I watched as young and old customers were forced to exit the line because they carried a book or tablet or camera.. old ladies pushed to stuff their purses into carry on by rude employee. I usually carry my laptop in my backpack, but seeing this i decided to check it in on my later flight - my mistake it put my luggage overweight and i had to pay 13 euro per kilo.

Boarding card says gate closes at 13:05 so you get there 15 to 20 miutes early only to find you are standing in holding area for nearly an hour with screaming kids, rude staff and gestapo like employee who insists everyone meet the easyjet guidelines.

When you finally board, you are constantly bombarded with advertisements to buy their highly marked up goods even water so you dont even get a chance to rest in that cramped seat you thought you got a good deal on.

No inflight entertainment. rude service, no snack, no water, expensive, uncomfortable.

Everything else is like the other airline so why bother with easyJet. Never again!