Horrible Service! Not worth it.

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Brisay230's review of EasyJet

“Horrible Service! Not worth it.”

Written on: 13/08/2014 by Brisay230 (1 review written)

Stay away from easyJet! This would be the #1 message I can dispense of this company. If I could give them no stars I would do so.
I have never experiences such rude and useless service in my life and I travel plenty with various different companies. I was to fly from London to Tel-Aviv Israel. My flight from Tel-Aviv to NY, with a different company, was canceled, due to the was situation in Israel and the many rockets shot so close to the airport. When I called customer service, 1 day before my flight, they claimed there is nothing they can do. They have canceled that day's flight however, had not canceled my flight YET. Since my flight was at 7 AM, I would have traveled to the airport during the night and very early morning. Refusing to spend the night in useless travel, not to mention not wanted to be stuck in Israel without a way back home, I expected customer service to offer a solution. They would not refund my trip unless they canceled it, which they would decide shortly before the flight. AND to add insult to injury, the customer service center would not be open to call to before my flight should I need to make any changes. I spent over an hour on the phone, the rep even argued with me about how long was my wait and insisted I did not send the emails I have. It was horrible. Absolutely horrible. Being a frequent traveler, I have had my share of issues but never have I encountered such rude and not-helpfull service in my life. Stay away from this company, that would be my advice.