verbally assualted

• Quality of food

Guest's review of EasyJet

“verbally assualted ”

Written on: 04/02/2013

Easy jet where do i begin with this. a catalogue of errors on your part and the worst customer service ever.

we arrived at Bristol with just hand luggage and at the gate we were told we were only allowed 2 bags. ok so we started to decant a very small handbag into the available space in my bag.

this vile eastern European lady decided that we could not do that, even though you can , she said we had to check it in. in this time i saw several people go through with 3 or more bits of hand luggage and we took photos to prove this.

i turned to my partner and quipped that that's a bit poor. where upon the supervisor a women called Gemma decided she would verbally assault us .
she started screaming that we had swore at the other women and was threatening us with not being allowed on the plane , even though as i had to educate her on grammar and speech that we had neither swore at any individual nor had we been rude to anyone , merely had a private conversation about a situation . clearly she was stressed before and vented on us . they also refused to show there identity stating there was no need to do so , that's why i dont have they dark haired lady's name .

i had to remind gemma several times that i was customer and her manner was not befitting as a supervisor nor as an employee . and that she was bringing easyjet into disrepute .

she then held us at the gate sneering at us with the dark haired lady clearly getting of on her meagre amount of power.

the other easyjet employees when asked how they felt about what they were doing would not reply and looked at the floor as they where clearly scared of the bully gemma. poor employees cared to do the right thing because she could have them fired.

she then radioed through to the plane making all the staff on board aware of her version of events making my partner cry as was witnessed by a staff member with blond hair on the plane.

we had other passengers come up to us and express there complete disgust with what happened and noted that she was an extremely bad advertisement for easy jet.

and that was just they way out

on our return we were told sorry but there's only 26 seats , we got the wrong plane so you and another couple out of luck, i questioned the fact and was told sorry we may have taken your money but we just can get our service together so if you want to go home there is a flight to Gatwick in 4 hours or you can get the next flight in 3 days .

so we we missed very important meetings and all the stress and panic caused me to have a panic attack on board the plane and i could not breath

this is the only good thing i have to say about easy jet . the staff on the return plane were excellent and did there best to help me , however this was a direct result of flying with easy jet and i am now scared to fly with them all because of Gemma and her abuse and there terrible service . i paid to fly to Bristol not Gatwick

so to conclude i am in discussion with my solicitor and we are drawing up a charge of verbal abuse and also lost earning , not only for ourselves but also for the company that lost out on a head negotiater being present at a business deal

thanks easy jet but really no thanks

in all my life and i mean this from the bottom of my heart i have never been treated in such a way and also had to pay for it