Written on: 23/12/2012
I booked my holidays to sharm-el-sheikh for the family for 1260 for a 5* hotel and flights. Due to current unrest in egypt, I changed my destination to Tenerife. The cost of the holiday on the day of change was 1050 for the family. Easy jet charged me another £350 and extra charge for transfer.
1. When you initially book, the holiday admin fee is for the whole package and you never know how much of it is for flights and for accommodation.
2. If you then make a change, they will seperately charge you for hotel, flights, transfers and also not adjust the remaining money you originally paid.
3. In the end I ended up paying nearly £1700 pounds for a holiday worth £1050.
4. Amidst all this I forgot to pay for the hold baggage and they charged me £25 pounds at the airport for one bag. I tried booking my return hold baggage online and their website didn't work. I made several phone calls from abroad paying over £20 towards phone calls and still couldn't book my return hold bag. Finally ended up paying 30euros at the airport.
5. To make things bad, the 4* hotel they gave me was being refurbished and the rooms were horrible. it felt like we were sleeping on the road with the amount of traffic flowing on the road at night.
I will never ever fly with them again.
" Standard flight " Read More
" Very helpful " Read More
" Immoral company who do not care about their customers. " Read More
" Double billing and unknown fees " Read More
" Rynair , Try their Business class " Read More
Written by wagon001