I hate this company but it seems they have won!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

JoeJackson1959's review of EasyJet

“I hate this company but it seems they have won!”

Written on: 13/07/2012 by JoeJackson1959 (2 reviews written)

I really do hate Easy Jet - I remember the first time I travelled with them and I asked the air steward for a pen and he acted as if I were the scum of the earth. The other thing I really resent is having to pay extra for a seat number!

It's fine out of peak season when the flights aren't jam packed but come the summer when everyone wants to sit together there can really be pushing and shoving - this is not what I want from my airline - and to be honest I'm shocked that so far there haven't been any serious accidents!

What's more in recent years the prices have gone up meaning for me it really isn't worth it + of course by the time you've added the 'extras' (like luggage!! - who'd've thought that luggage was an extra!) the price is the same as a normal decent airline - but but - it's all too late now - we've sold our souls to the cheap airlines all for the sake of about a pound off.. to bad..