CHARGED ME €50.00 apparently my bag didn't fit

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of EasyJet

“CHARGED ME €50.00 apparently my bag didn't fit”

Written on: 04/07/2012

It's about an unfair fee that easyjet in the airport of Barcelona has charged me.

I flu with my bag from London gatwick same bag I used to come back to the united kingdom and in the airport I was charged €50.00 just because it didn't feed which I said I can take off the excess which was my big body warm jacket and the controller didn't care and straight away ask me for my credit card as following that she was very rude with me and said if I don't pay I will lose my flight and that did terrorised me the thought of losing my flight. Anyways. I paid and I was to,d someone there before boarding would take my bag to the back of the aircraft but once there the controller told mr my bag actually fits in the cabin and it was ok to take I with me.

Hence I was charged anyways €50.00.

I want my money back.
I can't believe all of this. I am a very frequent customer with easyjet as is my favourite aero line.

Would you please refund my money?

Will give you details as soon as I hear from you.

I don't want to take further actions with the company, this is a very friendly way to minimise further issues against easyjet.

I have details of my flight and I also took a picture when my bag went with me to the cabin and i have a witness.

Thanks again :)