Check in nightmare

• Quality of food

Guest's review of EasyJet

“Check in nightmare”

Written on: 22/05/2012

I arrived at Malaga airport two hours before my Easyjet flight as I had to check in and I knew that this takes a long time in Malaga. I stood for an hour and a half in the queue which just didn't seem to be going anywhere. The Easyjet check ins at Malaga are for all destinations and as each flight would get closer they opened an emergency check in desk.

After my hour and a half wait they opened a Belfast desk. We then had an urgent call to board. The Easyjet check in could not be further from the gates. I was travelling with my 81 year old mother who is fit enough not to need or want assistance but this is why we arrived with time to spare.

I had to make my mother jog to the gate which is just appalling and annoying because it was totally unnecessary.

I have used Easyjet many times before but after this experience will only travel with them again if absolutely necessary.