Zero Stars

• Quality of food

Guest's review of EasyJet

“Zero Stars”

Written on: 01/06/2011

I recently flew with easyJet from France to England. It was the worst airline experience of my life. After carefully following their baggage requirements the night before, according to their website, we had to pay 280€ in excess baggage weight. I was extremely unimpressed by their service and greed. I very much wish we had traveled with a more major carrier, like British Airways. I will NEVER fly with them again and will encourage my friends (and enemies for that matter) to use another airline.

• May 17

• Short Haul

Flight Length

Written on: 06/07/2011

I could not agree more
I had the same problem, last May flying from gatwick to Izmir (turkey) I have purchased luggage allowance for 20 KG then they chargeded my £160 for excess
I have disgusted their service and the greed
WILL NOT RECOMMEND THIS AIRLINE

Written on: 31/07/2011

Thats Right Guest Number 1

Written on: 06/07/2011

Having the right dimensions for your bag is fine, however overloading you will get penalised. If their weight allowance is 20kg and you are over that weight then clearly you will be charged regardless of airline. They don't hand pick out who they fancy charging. Clearly you were over the limit and the agents had no choice.

Not easyJets fault quite clearly yours. Maybe you should pay attention to the weight and what you are stuffing into your luggage.

Just because a case says it's suitable and meets most airlines 20kg limit does not mean it will weight exactly 20kg regardless what you pack into it.

Use your brains people!!!