Cancellations, Broken lugguage, Horrible customer service!!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

PGonzalez's review of Delta Airlines

“Cancellations, Broken lugguage, Horrible customer...”

Written on: 27/09/2013 by PGonzalez (1 review written)

They never compensated us fairly for our cancellation and lost hotel room, travel expenses, and other costs of planning a trip. Broke my suitcase handle and said it was not covered to be compensated so had to go to the store and purchase a new one. I upgraded my seats to comfort seating for an extra $19.00 per seat and was never refunded that money nor made an attempt to get us the comfort seating that I had paid for in advance. so if your flight is cancelled with Delta don't expect any refunds or compensation.

Expect long lines for boarding. Horrible customer service and employees with bad attitudes. They overbook every flight. We were flying from Jacksonville, FL to Rome, Italy. We purchased our tickets in advance by 4 months and had taken the time to get my husband and seats together. When our flight was cancelled they could not even get us seats together.

• Horrible Customer Service
• Discrimination and humiliation your Delta Staff portrays to your passengers
• Deltas lost or damaged luggage dept.
• The amount of time to speak with someone at your toll free number
• Management team unresponsive and rude
I would never fly Delta again it was such a horrible experience !!!