Delta Airlines Review

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Delta Airlines

“I have recently traveled on Delta Airline and was very...”

Written on: 22/08/2013

I have recently traveled on Delta Airline and was very unsatisfied with my flying experience. Throughout my whole travelling process I received many interruption due to the unorganized methods of Delta Airlines. Day One: Approximately 45 minutes before the flight Me(Leone Markham) and my traveling companion were notified that our flight has been delayed. Our flight departed 45 minutes after the initial time. We then made it to Salt Lake City Airport where we then had to franticly rush to our next flight. I would like to inform you that I am disabled and need allowed time to walk from place to place. We barely made it to our departure flight for our final destination. As we arrived to our gate and proceeded to our seats on the plane our seat were already occupied. My Companion then asked the Flight Attendant for help. She acted as if it was not a big deal and told us, "to sit anywhere". These were upgraded seat and I had paid extra money for more comfortable seating. After the rush to make this flight me and my companion decided not to make an issue out of it and proceeded to different seats. Which by the way were not upgraded seats. That was money lost out of our pockets. We then arrived at our final destination very relieved and extremely tired. Me and my companion went to the baggage claim and proceeded to wait for our luggage. Ten minutes expired and still no luggage was produced. Me and my companion then went up to the front desk where the attendant told us that our luggage did not make it to Gillette Wyoming. She then told us to fill out Bag Claim Forms. I did inform the attendant that I take daily prescribed medication and it is very important that I receive my luggage at their earliest convince. She then told us that our luggage will be here on the following day at approximately 1:00 pm. Day Two: Me and my companion then arrived back at the airport at 1:00 pm. We then went back to the luggage claim where our luggage was still not there. We then went back to the baggage claim attendant where she informed us that yet again our luggage did not make it to Gillette. She then put a rush on our luggage and told us that our luggage will not be in until 10:30 PM. I informed the attended again that my prescribed medication is in my luggage and I take it daily. I would also like to mention the person took time out of work to retrieve his luggage. We then went back at 10:30 at night were again waited for our luggage and yet again our luggage was not there. We then both walked up to the front and talked with an attendant. She told us that her supervisor was not there and there was nothing she could do about it. She also told us that our luggage would be there at approximately 10:30 am the following morning. Day three: We arrived at Gillette Airport at 10:30 am. Were did received his luggage. I still had yet again not had my luggage or prescribed medication. We then went up to the front desk were the attendant told us to come back the following day at 10:00 am. Day four: I then went back at 10:00am were my luggage finally arrived. I would like to mention that this whole process was a huge inconvenience on my vacation. The only clothing I had was the clothing on my back. Due to not taking my medication daily made my health decline. lost pay from work and never will see that money returned. Through this whole process I did contact customer service via telephone to look for answers. The only answer I received was that I was suppose to receive a file number through the airport. Gillette Airport informed me that they did not have a file number on record. The customer service representative on the phone told me that they were mistaking and gave me a file number over the telephone. This was just one more ordeal that I have to endure due to miscommunication through Delta Airline.