LIES LIES AND MORE LIES

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Delta Airlines

“LIES LIES AND MORE LIES”

Written on: 14/07/2013

I missed my connecting flight due to a mechanical issue and was given the complete run around. I was told by 4 different ticket agents (2 at the original airport and 2 at the connecting airport) that since it is a mechanical issue, I’d be given a hotel voucher and would be on the first available plane the following morning. After I got my meal voucher at one terminal, I was told to go to a different terminal to get my hotel voucher. Once I got to the final terminal I was told I would be given a hotel DISCOUNT coupon and NOT a hotel VOUCHER. I explained to the agent that I was told multiple times that I would be given a hotel voucher and she said my options were the hotel discount coupon to find a hotel on my own that accepts it or they would offer me a mattress and pillow to sleep in the middle of the airport. She then lied and said they didn't have to pay for my hotel b/c the delay was due to weather and not mechanical. I told her I was told by 4 different people that it was due to a mechanical issue and my meal voucher even has “REASON OF ISSUANCE – MAINTENANCE” listed on it. In short, the customer service was HORRIBLE/RUDE/DISRESPECTFUL and the WORST I have ever endured. So much run around and so many lies. After 3 hours of back and forth I finally just spent $20 on a cab ride to the nearest hotel and paid for my hotel out of pocket.