Alway fly Delta

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Atwood's review of Delta Airlines

“Alway fly Delta”

Written on: 09/03/2013 by Atwood (1 review written)

I booked my flight though Delta but have learned to go to other sites first because they can come up cheaper on other sites, so do your homework!
my only problem with Delta is that once you pay for a flight don't ask for a upgrade you will not get it! Bottom line is once they get your money and you have a seat, they could care less if you come back or not! (Unless you are good looking, young and know how to flirt) believe me, I have seen this done with many airlines and no one cares how much you spend!
I bought my ticket 6 months ago I did get a good deal but from now on I am driving(Michigan to Florida) flights are over booked, attendants are tired, pilots don't get enough down time from one airplane to another( watch "Flight" good movie!)
My point here is this, you are just a number with Delta they don't a care if you are (a frequent fryer or just john Joe) and once you pay, you are history Delta could care less, I know this because I had flown this year with 2 other airline my point is this Delta is history to me! From now on I go with the people who treat me with respect!!!!

Webfingers's Response to Atwood's Review

Written on: 20/05/2013

If you want a better seat why don't you pay for it like every body else???
You purchase a plane ticket and fly......what's the problem???
If you are ugly (I guess fat), old and don't know how to talk don't blame anyone but yourself.....take responsibility.