absolute worst flight of my life

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Delta Airlines

“absolute worst flight of my life”

Written on: 24/02/2013

at first we had good seats on our trip pack to boston but when we arived at the airport in minnesota the lady inspecting our tickets said that there was a mistake and me my family and friends had to sit at the complete back of the plane with no window and the loudest sounds such as beeping, roaring and i dont even know what else but it was the most annoying thing and even putting your headphones on didnt get rid of it. and that wasnt even close to all of it. the seats were also about half a foot away from the discusting bathroom and everytime someone went in and out it was the only thing you could smell and it made us want to puke. and if thats not enough our air blower thing didnt work so everyone was sweating like crazy. and on top of all of that, the guy "serving" us was a huge jerk. In conclusion, this was the worst flight of my entire life and i hope i never have to fly delta AGAIN.

p.s. i wouldnt even give it 1 star