AMAZING!

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Vlinteau's review of Delta Airlines

“AMAZING! ”

Written on: 15/12/2012 by Vlinteau (1 review written)

I flew from Detroit Michigan to Memphis TN in October 2012 then back in the beginning of November. I traveled with my 2 month old daughter and I had so much help it was unbelieveable the flight attendents were GREAT!!!! I traveled with a checked bag, carry on bag, a diaper bag, a basinette, a stroller, and a carseat. My daughter got to sit next to me in her carseat the whole flight for free because there was an open seat. I had the whole row to my self. Although the plane on the way back was smaller it was okay. I still had sooo much help! They are kind, friendly, patient, and caring! My daughter and i even got to go into the piolit chambers and meet the piolit and the stewertist gave my daughter her flight wings! I had an AMAZING experiance with Delta and I will deffenitly fly with them again. Oh and another thing, they are pretty resonable on prices if you search enough [expedia.com is what i used] My flight round trip was only $269.10 including tax and other applicable fees!!!! I LOVE DELTA!!!

P.S. I'm only 18 and this was my first time flying alone, and my daughters first time flying as well.