Rude Staff

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Delta Airlines

“Rude Staff”

Written on: 01/09/2012

We had were allowed baggage with our flight, when we went to check in they charged us, when we questioned it, we were ignored and asked how we would like to pay. Again we said our ticket said that we were allowed luggage, we asked if we were over our limit and she said, No, how do you want to pay. Being from another country, who knows where our luggage would of ended up. On our flight home, they announced the meals, Beef, Chicken and pasta, I asked my son what he wanted as he was listening to his headphones. He said Pasta, when the male flight attendent asked my son what he wanted, I said, he would like Pasta, he ignored me and asked again, what would you like, I said, he wants the Pasta, the flight attendent looked at me and said, I was not talking to you and again asked my son what he wanted. I nudged my son and asked what he wanted, he said to me, Pasta, I told you that.
After arriving home, I contacted Delta and told them and they sent us a $50 voucher each and said we were valued customers. I told them when you spend over $10,000.00, $150.00 is an insult, they emailed me back and said the valued customer thing again. Rude and discusting.