Never on time & never accurate departure or arrival est...

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Jcole916's review of Delta Airlines

“Never on time and never accurate departure or arrival...”

Written on: 21/05/2012 by Jcole916 (1 review written)

DO NOT FLY DELTA UNLESS YOU LOVE SPENDING HOURRRRRRS AT AIRPORTS. Hour long delay turned into 6 hrs, for a 45 min flight!!!! Flight arrival changed 4 gates, had to go through 2 security checkpoints and got offered nothing more than a sorry for the inconvience and have a nice flight. I'd rather drive or take a bus twice as long then give delta airlines one cent of mine again

Guest's Response to Jcole916's Review

Written on: 16/06/2012

We were traveling to Key West from Nashville. Delta said we had to stop in Miami because we couldn't land in Key West because of a problem with the plane aqnd they needed 10 percent more runway to land than Key West offered. Delta said they were going to have the plane checked out or move us to another plane. Delta then said they were having a bus to pick us up and drive us to Key West. This was to take 45 minutes...the bus never showed. Delta then run us around in the aiport for 2 moire hours to take to their rep who was never where they sent us. My girlfriend and I ended up hithching a ride to Key West with people we have never met before. It turned out ok but still a bit unnerving, we just didn't know what else to do. Delta would tell us nothing! We were suppose to land in Key West at 9oclock, finally made it at 330 am. I have contacted Delta telling them that I wanted the money back for that part of the trip. Their response is that they would give back $17.00 because they got us to Miami. I purchased a ticket to Key West not Miami! And there is no such thing as a $17.00 air fare to anywhere. This company is one big theif.