Worst airline

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Smoola's review of Delta Airlines

“Worst airline”

Written on: 11/02/2012 by Smoola (1 review written)

I had the worst experience of my life. Worst airline. Never fly delta. Worst customer service. We booked round trip flight from Austin to baltimore and made online payment. But on the day of travel the ticket showed San Antonio to Baltimore ,the return was to Austin .when we called customer service and asked for an explanation as to how a round trip flight can have two different starting points they were rude did not even care to give an explanation or resolve the issue and demanded that we pay twice the value of the ticket to reroute. When we questioned as to why we are asked to pay for a mistake on the airlines part the staff called the cops without even giving an explanation . When we explained to the cops as to what happened they said that delta airlines is the worst airlines and majority of the times the passengers have complaints about delta airlines. I will never fly with delta. I have always used southwest for my traveling needs, never had any bad experience, infact their customer service is excellent. Delta is the worst airlines .They cheat and exploit their customers .Their customer service is horrible , they care a damn for the customers.

• 2/9/2012