Upgrade OK Plus programme

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

ivarga's review of Czech Airlines

“Upgrade OK Plus programme”

Written on: 01/09/2014 by ivarga (1 review written)

I have OK Plus Silver card and I have Y class ticket which means that the rules of OK Plus program I could ask upgrade business seat. I know this upgrade is available on the flight from Prague to Samara. The ground handling team not able to give upgrade boarding pass in Budapest that is why I regularly used to ask this upgrade during transfer in Prague. This time I wanted to do this too. But the OK789 flight from Budapest was delayed. I reached to the Czech Airlines transfer desk just before the boarding time. I asked the transfer desk crew to upgrade and change my boarding pass but they were not too friendly and helpful. They said that the ticket can not be changed because it is too late and go to the gate. I went to gate and asked again from the crew to upgrade the ticket, but they answered there is no special meal on board so they can not be given an upgraded ticket. They either wanted to help me. The business class was empty on the flight, moreover I got middle seat in Budapest, therefore I am not complain anyway in Budapest because I thought I'm going to upgrade the ticket in Prague. It was really uncomfortable flight.