Great Flight Attendants

• Quality of food

Guest's review of CanJet

“Great Flight Attendants”

Written on: 10/01/2014

We just had a flight with Canjet. There was and hour or so delay, but I've been on other airlines and they ave delays as well. It was mechanical. Passengers complain but I would rather they don't leave and look into the mechanical and fix it for all our safety.
We received great service. They gave us champagne, hot meals which were good, a bar and beverages, water and duty free. They came around many times to pick up any garbage and were always nice and friendly even when passengers kept ringing the call button. The flight attendants worked well together,so very nice to us. Remained nice and friendly even to those who gave them a hard time. Its a difficult job but they have what it takes. I understand its long hours and they didn't sit down a minute but always had a smile for us. Made our flight a great experience, enough to forget about the tight leg room.