Surliest flight attendant ever

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of American Airlines

“Surliest flight attendant ever”

Written on: 09/03/2013

On my flight from Dallas to San Antonio, I met the snottiest flight attendant I have ever encountered in 30 years of flying.
In response to my question "Do you have cream?" After she set a cup of black coffee in front of me, she snarled and yelled loudly enough to be heard a few rows in both directions, "yes if you ask, but you gotta ask. 8 can't read your mind!" I am a very meek and mild person -- most people who know me would describe me as qu iet and almost painfully shy, so to be hit publicly with such venom made me feel ashamed and humiliated -- like a small child who has just been spanked in front of her entire kindergarten class. If she had at least thought about what she said and how it may have come across, and either apologized or looked contrite, I would have forgotten about it. But I kept replaying this my entire trip, and it was a terrible way to start what was supposed to be an enjoyable break. This episode was the last of other annoyances that I had toleratd (long lines that did not seem to shrink very fast, and blasts of freezing cold air on a 3-hour leg of my trip (at least then the flight attendant on that plane did her best to turn my fan down to the lowest amount of air possible). I will put up with those things, but when you add rudeness and disrespect on top of that -- I'm done with American Airlines. If maybe they'd lead their reviews and try to resolve what is keeping customers away, they would not be wondered about bankruptcy .