This was the worst flight experience ever.

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of American Airlines

“This was the worst flight experience ever. ”

Written on: 11/02/2013

My flight was delayed two hours because the crew had not arrived at the airport. The plane was there sitting for two hours with no one aboard or checking the plane. Once we boarded they discover the toilet is broken. The maintenance techs were on the plane 3 times. The pilot announces that he recommended that they switched planes but it wasn't his decision but sone guy in the basement in Dalaas who decides to cancel the flight. There were no other outgoing flights until the next which would have put me at my destination 24 hours later. I was traveling on business for two days. The service vpcounter tried to make me pay for a hotel because they said the flight was cancelled due to the weather which was not true. They told me I could have my bag pulled but it would take 3 hours. 3 hours later they said that wasn't true that my bag had to go to my destination which I'm no longer going to! No one knew what they were talking about. Everyone at American needs to be retrained. I would not waste my time booking a flight through them no matter how cheap the ticket is, it's not worth the headache!!!