Never again ever!

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Smarterthanbefore's review of American Airlines

“Never again ever!”

Written on: 01/02/2013 by Smarterthanbefore (1 review written)

Spent the night in the airport chairs thanks to their incompetence. Weather delays are one thing, but when they keep pushing your flight back a half hour at a time due to being short a flight attendant and lie to you about it it's another. "We're waiting on the weather, we're waiting on the flight attendant to walk over from another gate, she's on the ground. (Hour later) She just got on the ground and is walking over. (Hour later) she's declared fatigue and isn't allowed to fly now, trying to find another attendant. (Hour later) attendant shows and we board the plane, (now it's 1 am) and they cancel due to weather. (5 hours later) cancel flight with no explanation, notice or apology. If I hadn't asked for a transfer to United I'd still be at O'Hare!!! If I could give them 0 stars I would have! The money I thought I'd saved went to 3 meals and coffees in the terminal! Nothing wrong with O'Hare - just American!