Do not Fly AA

• Quality of food

Guest's review of American Airlines

“Do not Fly AA”

Written on: 24/01/2013

Stay away from them. AA has the worst service I've ever experienced. I booked several trips with them and events happened that caused me to shift 3 flights, two of them with AA. I booked each round trip flight for roughly $180. To change one flight, they wanted to charge me $250 in addition to my $180 between the same locations. It was less expensive to book a new flight ($101.) I then canceled my flight ($180) and recieved a credit for $30. (canceling costs $150). Mind you this is over three weeks prior to the scheduled flight. So a total of $71 was quoted to me over the phone by AA's reservation people(a one-way instead of round trip) . I booked it. Turns out they billed me $25 seperately to use the $30 credit. They did not tell me this fee applied a random charge of $25 just appears. So i cancel a $180 reservation 3 weeks in advance and get a $5 credit towards a new reservation that was just 12 hours apart from the old time. Never using them again.