Dissapointing

• Quality of food

Guest's review of American Airlines

“Dissapointing”

Written on: 10/01/2013

I travelled from UK to US with AA. It was a terrible experience from star to finish.
It is unacceptable to not have a decent booking system, allow seats to be double booked and have people wait until you find volunteers to give up their seats. People may have arranged flight connections or simply planned their time based on the booked seat, this is total lack of respect!
I am a frequent traveller and this never happened to me, not even with the low cost companies.
The seats..if you have one eventually..are uncomfortable. For a 9h flight this is nightmare. Can’t previously select the seat myself, you allocate it as you please.
The flight-attendands..don't you pay them enough?? Or you just select the most arrogant and unpleasant ones?They did't even ask me if I wanted a drink, guess they just randomly select people to serve so they would get their job done faster. The only smile you'll get from them is the one displayed on the monitors.
You have a policy of checking and triple checking and scanning people!!What is that? You scan my hand luggage and then check it again by hand, remove everything inside for everyone to see? What is that scanner for?
My bigger luggage was also opened (and not by using the zipper like a normal person, but tearing it open..what am I to do now..buy another luggage, right? You may think I get that for free somewhere but surprise, the damn thing is expensive) . Not to mention that the luggage open is an open invitation from airports personnel to look through it and select whatever they like to take home!!
You people have no respect for your clients!!I hope to God I never have to travel with AA again and will definitely advise everyone against it.

Travel just once with Quatar airlines, those guys will teach you a few things about quality service and respect!