Puerto Rican Trip Nightmare!!!

• Flight on time?

• Customer service

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

candimac03's review of American Airlines

“Puerto Rican Trip Nightmare!!!”

Written on: 29/11/2012 by candimac03 (1 review written)

I booked my trip on American Air 9 months prior to my actual trip on November11th - 18th. The trip was for my Fiance and myself. We booked the tickets together on line, only to get to the airport and find out that they seated us separately. They finally worked through the issue and we were on our way, from Phoenix. We spent the next 7 days in Puerto Rico and were flying out from San Juan on the 18th. We got to the airport 3 hours early, only to wait in line to check in for 2 hours. There was a whole lot of just standing around. We finally made it to the counter to find out that we were, again, in separate seating. Another 30 minutes later and they made the adjustment. We barely made it to our terminal to make our flight. Once we reached our cruising altitude, the flight attendants came through the cabin with food and drinks. We were over the wing about mid ways the plane. They arrived at our seats to inform us that there was no more food for a 5 hr. flight. I was shocked!!! We also found our that for a flight of over 160 passengers, they only boarded 8 sandwiches... RU KIDDING ME! Now I have heard of Jesus splitting bread and fish, but this was ridiculous!!! They then came back with drinks and the attendant says, "Orange Juice, water, Sprite.." and my Fiance says, :How about some Cranberry Juice?" The attendant was so rude, her response was, "That was not on my list. Again, Orange Juice, water, or Sprite?"...Again, RU Kidding me. I will never book a flight through this airline again. They are rude and do not take good care of their customers for the price you have to pay to fly on this airline. Stear clear their service has gone down with their financials!!!!