Cattle-Car from London to Boston after 8 hours from Uganda

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

MBeau's review of American Airlines

“Cattle-Car from London to Boston after 8 hours from Uganda”

Written on: 23/08/2012 by MBeau (1 review written)

Absolutely outrageous. London to Boston on a 757!! The plane is "cattle car." My knees were pressed against the seat infront of me for 8 hours (I'm only 6' 3"). Ridiculously narrow such that I was bumping arms with the guy next me the whole trip (which was not a good thing). This plane should not be used for anything more than MAYBE a Boston to FL route at most. As soon as boarded I knew it was going to be hell. Only 2 bathrooms, which were basically occupied at all times with a line. Friggin ridiculous. Never again!!!! Plus they lost our stroller!! To make it worse we had a lap child, and the there were three empty seats that went unused. NEVER will I fly that Airline again! NEVER!!! To add insult they they advertise on the flight they are compiling the newest most modern and comfortable fleet of all airlines within the next 5 years...yea right, looks like they plan to start on the 5th year. Transatlantic in a 757 like that is BS, and there were plenty of people talking about it on that flight! Yo! You hear that American! That flight was the eqivalent of standing in cold shower, tearing twenty dollar bills while a monkey beat me with a stick. Oh yea...and the food sucked. My wife and I are still having stomach issues. The good: flight was on-time, flight was very smooth.