Indifferent, careless, disgusting attitudes

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Guest's review of American Airlines

“Indifferent, careless, disgusting attitudes”

Written on: 22/08/2012

I will never fly American Airlines again. Humor me this: all my luggage can get from a foreign country to Seattle in perfect condition and then from Seattle to Chicago, they lose them? American is horrible, with severely grumpy, impolite, dull-witted employees taking their own stresses out on customers. I have flown internationally quite a bit. I have flown domestically quite a bit. American Airlines is the hands-down worst experience I've had. They lost all our baggage (which was correctly labeled, paid for, etc.) and then delivered it to us later than their promised (already-late) time the next day. The baggage claim we filed had incorrect information; the bored American Airlines employee kept looking at her watch while she entered the wrong info because it was time for her to go home and made it clear we were not her priority. I am disgusted with their service, truly disgusted. One of our late suitcases is broken; the front is extremely dirty (they must've dropped it in a puddle of mud?) and they broke off a zipper. Contents inside are broken, including something 40 years old that would've been fine if they hadn't been stupidly careless and indifferent and dropped the suitcase, as indicated by its completely dirty front. Their employees are terribly rude and seem overworked, but is that my fault? No, and I deserve at least decent treatment. They can't manage simple tasks, like getting people on the plane; we left an hour late for no reason; weather was fine, every passenger was ready to go in line. Their employees are not the kind of people I'd want to have anything to do with. I've never had such a bad experience. I will always go out of my way to avoid this awful airline. I will pay more. I will change dates. I will never give them my money again. So disgusted with this airline. Never again. They just don't care about what they do. They're so rude/careless/indifferent and I have no respect for these people.