bad service

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

cutieinsi25's review of American Airlines

“bad service”

Written on: 13/07/2012 by cutieinsi25 (1 review written)

i had a flight on american airlines. flight was yesrterday. had a horriable experience 2. left my parents at 1:30 pm for a flight at 3:00 pm. one of briges was close so we had to take alternate route by the time we got there they wouldnt put one luggade on they had told me was over 40 min.was traveling with hubby and 2 year old. wasnt commandating. was rude told my mom she had to fed ex or usp my luggage..if we didnt make flight told us they would book us on next flight didnt tell us next flighr wasnt till tom, so if we miss flight we would of been stuck in airport with 2 year old till next flight.then get to our connection flight and had 5 gate changes. we were suppose to fly out at 7:55pm and land at 8:59. we didnt fly out till 9:12 and land at 11:00pm. long time to spend in a airport with 2 year old.

last incident we had hubby was nausous and threw up, the flight attends refused to fly him told us that if he got sick they would have to make emergency landing..... so they made me him and our baby get off. he had to see medic before be clear to get on next fligt.....

my mom had a bad experience too, she was comdng home from a buiness trip and had flight and they cancel her flight from boston she had to take a 6 hour train ride home

will never fly american airlines again.