Alitalia WORST experience!

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Alitalia

“Alitalia WORST experience!”

Written on: 05/08/2014

Each airplane on my connection with them was late 1 hour (you can expect that with them) .. even so with the extra time (4 hour layover) they DID manage to lose one of my two bags with I payed extra for .. unlike other airlines who have lost my luggage I was waiting around the airport for 3-4 hours just to get told they don't even have an idea about where my bag is and gave me a website and a phone number (nonfunctional) to call to check the status .. it's been over 24 hours since and NOTHING has been updated or done about it as I saw on the website.. any other professional airline would have contacted me and at least been courteous enough to tell me the status of my luggage, and usually have it delivered the very next day (never waited over 2 days to get my luggage delivered anywhere). So, please next time make it easier on yourself and DON'T fly Alitalia ... unless you love being hastled and ripped off .. not to mention the food sucked!