Exchanging Ticket

• Quality of food

Guest's review of Alitalia

“Exchanging Ticket”

Written on: 23/08/2013

I got a ticket round trip 3 months ago for yesterday. the flight back was for yesterday. Because of some issue I decided to change the ticket to 2 days or 3 days later.
They have a policy that if there is available seat you can change your flight. I checked online and there were 5 seats for 2 days later and 3 seats available for 3 days later than her flight.
I contacted them to change her flight but they told her there is no seat available to Miami for those days however I could see there is. We called them a lot and every time they told us no way its closed. Finally we decided to change it to business class and they told yes there is.
The business class for 2 days later was around $1600 in the website for buying new but they told us the difference is going to be $1900 + 250 change fee + $20 other fee!!!!
Anyway I told them I want to talk to the manager but they told me our manager is not free to talk to you! even I gave them my number and they never call me back.
I called checpoair company and asked for Alitalia ticket for 2 day later and they told me we can now book your ticket in economy class!!!!!!!!
I again called Alitali and told them I can buy it from somewhere else and the guy told me yes those are for new costumers not for you that you wanna change the date of ticket.!!!!!!!
Finally I realize that they will want whole money that's why they say we don't have available seat.
I hate them. It should be noted that I got the ticket from alitalia for 2 days later through cheapoair!!!!

I really hate them and do not suggest anyone to deal with them...