Poor customer service

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Clarkem63's review of Air France

“Poor customer service”

Written on: 28/10/2013 by Clarkem63 (1 review written)

Made air France online booking was sent an email confirmation in my name. Tried to use online reservation system but couldn't so called them. Was told my name had been incorrectly input on the system and I wouldn't be able to travel unless it was changed at a cost of £40. Representative was quite arrogant and woudln't accept that I was misled into not spotting the mistake when the booking was confirmed with my correct name. Feel like I'm being held hostage as I would be down £200 if I cancelled yet I can't fly without paying an extra £40. Strange thing is that insurance bought through air France is set up correctly with the right name! Have referred matter to ABTA and also made a formal complaint - no outcome yet. Representative also told me that he was the air France customer relations department after I asked to speak directly to someone from this area!