Cheap & cheerful Air Europa

• Comfort on flight

• Quality of Entertainment

• Quality of food

Soojoseph's review of Air Europa

“Cheap and cheerful Air Europa”

Written on: 13/04/2013 by Soojoseph (1 review written)

I was dreading this flight as many of the reviews I had read were poor. We have flown with Virgin, Air Frand and Iberia to cuba and I can honestly say this airline was great value for money. Virgin fly direct to havana so if you want to pay £400 more for the return fligh and get better in flight entertainment, food and get their quicker then that's fine.
The seat pitch was much better than the other airlines and we were able to sit 2 together rather than in a 3 which is always more relaxing. The meal was very basic so take snacks. No in flight entertainment but I had downloaded films on my I pad so that was not a problem. A 10 hour flight to Havana and 8 hours back to Madrid so maybe not as fast as the other airlines. as this was a smaller plane boarding and getting luggage after the flight was much quicker. All flights on time apart from departure from Madrid. This was an hour late due to an engineering problem. However much better than the 4 hours/ 4 hours and whole day delay with air France!